Land Rover Discovery 300tdi Engine 161k

Buy and sell Disco bits here. You'll need to register.

Moderator: The Moderators

Postby D12MUD » Thu 23 Nov 2017 12:35 pm

"Complete With All Ancillaries" Try before you Buy!

The Engine: A Lovely engine Runs a treat with no issues! It is currently fitted to 300 tdi manual Discovery, failed Mot 2nd Nov 17 so decided to break! Engine will be removed within a few days of its sale. I like my buyers to be satisfied with their purchase so it is Sat here for its new owner to come over to Test & drive before removal! This will be done by myself not just a lad up the yard! So you get all the relevant parts, mileage is 161,000 this can be verified on the dvla site here https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/ Reg number R482LVC

Whats included for £675: The complete engine ready to drop strait in to another vehicle, with all bolt on bits & Ancillaries, Fuel Pump, Turbo, Alternator, Starter Motor, Steering Pump, ECU & Relevant Wiring, Pipes etc. Happy to split and sell basic engine, just call me with requirements! No texts please as I don't respond to them! My number is below.

I Can get this on a pallet for your own carrier collection, or arrange a shipment direct to you! A pallet is around £65 UK mainland!

I am currently breaking this 300 tdi & have many other parts available! Tell 07903093535 anytime! No Texts!! i will not respond!
D12MUD
Grease Monkey

Return to Discovery bits