I'm back.

This is the place for Freelander advice. To post a question or comment you need to register first.

Moderator: The Moderators

I'm back.

Postby ANDYHUBBARD » Tue 18 Jul 2017 3:50 pm

Well after a short break away i've returned and have got myself a FL2 Td4 on a 57 plate with GS spec. Hardest point so far is using the left leg after all this time instead of the auto.
ANDYHUBBARD
Head suit

Re: I'm back.

Postby Si » Tue 18 Jul 2017 9:05 pm

Good job it has an 'aide memoir' fitted, where it won't start until you remember.... :lol:
2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS
2015 Citroen C3 HDi
Labrador & Collection of Poodles.

Once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo Da Vinci
Si
Shrunken Mod

Postby ANDYHUBBARD » Wed 19 Jul 2017 10:14 am

Many a true word spoken in jest, although the noise it made this morning when i tried to put it into gear was not so funny also the weak to no handbrake is not much help. Less than 24 hours and i'm ringing them to try and sort it.
ANDYHUBBARD
Head suit

Postby Si » Fri 21 Jul 2017 9:02 pm

The slave drum handbrake is prone to sticking, as is any handbrake of that design. There was a feature in the mag a few months ago, showing how to carry out the strip & rebuild. Mine would appear to be due. There's not much travel on the brake lever, and one wheel brake efficiency showed as an advisory on a recent MoT.
2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS
2015 Citroen C3 HDi
Labrador & Collection of Poodles.

Once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo Da Vinci
Si
Shrunken Mod

Return to Freelander