If it's got the Defender badge, here's the place to get advice. If you're already the expert, help a fellow Landy owner here!
Moderator: The Moderators
So I know this has been done to death, I have search the forums but have two very simple questions.
1) What is the best sound proofing and warmth material to use between rear ply lining, La Salle headlining and around the cab and footwells?
2) Does anyone have a template for plylining the sides of a Defender 90?
- Tyre kicker
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri 02 Dec 2011 7:43 pm
- Location: Salisbury
footwells and cab area is wright offroad kit
Its only kinky the first time....
- Head suit
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Thu 01 Mar 2007 5:00 pm
- Location: west wales down past Tenby
Return to Defender 90/110/130
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests